Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weeekend!!!

Thank goodness it is finally the weekend!!!!! Last night was a blast at Livehouse watching Old Man Rebel. They are really fun to watch and listen to and just all around a great time! When we were getting ready to go though, I was changing in the bathroom because there were lots of people in my room. As I was changing I cockroach ran across the bathroom floor!!! I can handle snakes, slugs, and all kinds of other bugs but cockroaches just do me in. Yuck. So I ran from the bathroom as Tina tried to kill it. Apparently when I ran out, it started chasing me! EEEEEEEEEE! Sick!! Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew!! Sooooooo anyway, Tina killed it off for me (thank goodness!!). But after that we had a great night! We even went and got Italian ice cream but I don't remember what it's called. Yummy!!

Tonight I think we are going with Tina, Cabrini and Cathy to the bio club movie night thing on campus, should be fun!

Happy Friday, everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. haha. In Guatemala I had a cockroad in my cereal. just a lil guy though. they were all over the kitchen at night.

    --Aaron

    ReplyDelete