Friday, September 10, 2010

cockroaches!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwww

Tonight we made a pot of rice with veggies and took it to the science building to participate in the Bio Club welcome back party. There was chicken, rice, donuts, desserts, mashed potatoes, gravy, and more! Yum!! There were lots of new people there to meet! We went with the twins, Cathy and Tina, and Cabrini also. We met new people, ate lots of food, played games, and had a great time! Only downer of the night: seeing like 8 cockroaches. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! yuck!!!!! I guess that will be yet one more fear to conquer this year. I feel like I've already conquered so many!

The twins Cathy and Tina are picking us up at 7 am to go to the flea market to get some fresh fruit! Yum! Then I am going to FINISH my paper (finger's crossed), take an online test, and then...if I finish all of that I'm going to go out dancing with Cabrini tomorrow night! :))

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment