Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bow-Chicka-Wah-Wah

So today is Thursday. Already! Yikes! I'm just sitting in my Geography of the Pacific class. We are currently learning about pressure and winds of the world...hooooowwwww interesting..you can't even see it! I hate learning about invisible sciences. Tonight we are going to hang out with the twins Cathy and Tina and also Cabrini and going to Livehouse to see the band. Should be a fun night! This weekend I have got to crack down on my 10 page paper that's due on Wednesday..I only have a page written! ... Ah well. By the way, I feel like I have already learned so much about myself and who I want to be in life. This trip is so amazing and I love it! Rough days are totally worth it because of all of the other fun days!

No comments:

Post a Comment