Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Glee!

Today was just a giant Glee marathon! Jackie and I watched it all day between classes and after :) Then tonight, the Glee season premier was on! So good/funny!!! Half the dorm was in the tv lounge watching :))) Then I went for a quick mile long run and showered up, now I'm heading to bed shortly. I have to wake up at 6 am so that I am able to call businesses back home for donations for my fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network. I hate the time change, I either have to stay up late to call or wake up at the crack of dawn (literally). Ah well, it's all for a great cause and I am so thankful to be part of such an amazing group back at SDSU.

Big gulps eh? Welp! See ya later!

P.S. talked to cousin Mitch on Facebook today..it was so great to hear from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment