Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Happy Friday!

Hello all! Last night we went to Livehouse once again to watch my friend Ken's band. That was, as always, a ton of fun! Our friends Boe, Cabrini, Keith and Junior were there. What a group! Today I have one class then I'm done for the day by noon! Yay!! I think I'm going to try and work out then I have to crack down on some homework... I have a mid-term on Tuesday and I think it's going to be rough! I don't like these upper-level courses one bit!! I woke up feeling a bit homesick today.. and I'm not quite sure why... Probs just PMS-ing...Yikes! So I called ma and fat and dad said he was offered to become partner of Edward Jones! Way to go Padre!!!! I'm so awfully proud of my parents and everything they have done in their careers but also their lives in general. 30+ years of marriage, 4 great kids (or so I think :)), awesome families on both sides, and real, tangible happiness. I love my family! :D I'm so unbelievably blessed!

Just 11 weeks left! HOLY COW!!

Peace, Love & more Love

No comments:

Post a Comment