Thursday, September 2, 2010

ahhh!!

Will, Leah and myself went snorkeling this afternoon around 4 ish. We got down to the marine lab on campus where we have been a few times and there is beautiful coral there. The waves were coming in huge and much closer to shore than we had seen before. But we still decided it was a good idea to go out! We got out pretty far. Finally as we were coming in we couldn't quite get into the wave and we were basically stuck out there. I could see anything underwater from all of the waves and I was swimming my hardest and not going anywhere! Finally a wave washed me in close enough to touch. But then Leah was completely stuck out there and Will had to go out and save her! Yikes! It was pretty scary! But we are all safe and sound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment