Friday, September 24, 2010

Free t-shirt?!

This morning (Saturday) we woke up at 6:30 am (puke) and got ready to go help with the coastal clean up. One of Will's friends came and picked us up and we headed to Ypao beach in Tumon Bay. We helped clean up for about an hour and half. It was kinda fun, but SUPER hot, even at 7 am! Then at the end, we were supposed to get a t-shirt for helping but they ran out! That was my only motivation for waking up so early on a Saturday morning!

Anyway, I'm going back to bed. I'm kinda in a weird funk of a mood. I miss my friends back hom! I just don't have the same connections with people here.. :/

Love you all and miss everyone like crazy!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! I was just thinking of you - sorry your day has been kind of a bummer. Chin up, tally ho, all that rot! ;) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about missing friends. While their are some great people here, Its not quite the same connection. I miss hanging in the union. and I miss YOU -Aaron

    ReplyDelete