Sunday, October 17, 2010

zzzZZZzzz...

So yesterday, Matt, Garrett, Will, Leah and myself went down to Ypao to check out the Micronesian Fair and get Will all registered and everything for his race this morning. Then last night I went out with a friend from the dorm (Joefis) and his cousin and her friends. What a riot! hit cousin, Kita, is such a sweetheart and I had so much fun with her! It was especially nice to go out with a different group of people just to get away for a while. I'm finding that being with my roommates and other exchange students 24/7 is making it hard to not get on each other's every last nerve. So that was a fun get away! We got home around 2:45 this morning which gave me just enough time to change, brush my teeth, and get on our way to take Will down to Ypao for his race. We left the dorms at 3:50 so I didn't get a wink of sleep last night (I know, totally my own fault). We cheered Will on has he took off for his race. There were tons of runners! He was competing in the half marathon. We then headed down to the beach, took a little snooze and watched the sunrise until it was about time for Will to be coming through the finish line. We cheered on every single runner until Will finally got there and then we hung out banner that we made for him out of cut apart and taped together grocery bags. It was so fun to see all of the runners working so hard and comleting such a monumental thing! Yay Them! Then we go home, I showered up, and Myg came and picked me up for church. I feel terrible because I had to concentrate so hard on staying awake I really didn't catch what was happening in mass. Then I took a solid 5 bour nap which might not be such a good idea when tonight rolls around and I can't get any sleep but ya win some ya lose some :).

And now... It's homework time! I can't believe how fast the weeks go here and how much faster the weeks fly by!

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment