Saturday, October 23, 2010

Geography Field Trip

Soo this week has been really fun! Thursday Leah and I went to the beach with our friend Boe for a BBQ. It was pretty rainy but we still had fun! Then last night we ust stayed in and watched a movie. Today we woke up early and our professor picked us up at 7:30 am for our geography field trip. We went all around the island looking at different geological areas and discussing them. We even got to go into some pretty wicked caves! It was so much fun learning about so many different things on the island! Check out my facebook to see pictures of it.

Tonight, we are either going to stay in and watch Indiana Jones or we are going out. I can't decide if I want to go out yet. I am exhausted so maybe I should just stay in...Ah! I can't decide!!!

Well anyway, I need to put supper away. Goodnight all and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment