Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday night

Yesterday was an extremely lazy day for me. I got some laundry done, studied a bit and then just layed around, mostly. I was in a weird sorta mood, though. Not homesick, just not happy either. So around 8 pm I decided to head out for a run. It was dark and just starting to sprinkle. It was one of the best runs I've had in a very long time. It started raining harder and it felt so good to be running. I had this realization while I was running of how amazing this world is and this place that I'm in and how stinkin' blessed I am to be not only in Guam but to have the family and friends that I have. God truly is amazing and He really showed hHmself to me last night. It was a great run!

Leah and I then watched a movie and hit the hay. I have 3 classes today and probably more studying since I slacked on that yesterday.

Catch ya on the flip side, brah!

No comments:

Post a Comment