Tuesday, August 24, 2010

blazin' saddles!

Yesterday was not a very good day. I had more problems with financial aid. The communication here is just very very frustrating! I was very set on coming home, but I got everything taken care of and today is going MUCH better! I DO love it here, I just get a couple days here and there peppered with a little homesickness. This evening a few of us are going to go snorkeling with our new friend here. Also, we made friends with Tina, Kathy and Cabrini. They are so great! We are going snorkeling with Dave though, he's great too. Classes are going well, very interesting, keeping me busy for sure. I got my first delivery of snail mail today and it was SO exciting!! Keep those letters coming!!!!
My address here is:
Maggie Aldrich
c/o National Student Exchange
University of Guam
UoG Station
Mangilao, GU 96923

I LOOOOOVE getting mail! :)))

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and support, it really helps me get through those rough days :)

God Bless!

1 comment: