Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18/2010 - 9:40 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAWN! It's only 9:40 pm here but I am exhausted!! This morning Leah, Will and I ate oatmeal together. Yummy! Then we had classes. I finished out the day with the Sociology of Sex and Gender. That class will be very interesting but I'm a little nervous about it because we have a write another research paper on top of my 40 page paper for my other sociology class. Everything will work out though!
I am loving it so much here! Everyone is so awesome and neat! I can already tell leaving is going to be hard! This afternoon I took a run down to the marine lab ocean area and sat there for a while. It is so relaxing and a great place to think there. Then I ran back up the steep hill and headed for home.

Alas, another great day in Guam and many more to come!

Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment