Sunday, July 11, 2010

And so it begins.... 5/8/2010 Sioux Falls->Amsterdam

We are currently sitting in the Sioux Falls airport waiting to depart for Minneapolis. The students heading to Amsterdam through Detroit have already departed. I don't have my phone on me so i can't text my friends or parents. A month without my phone is going to be tough, but I think very worth it. I'm surpirisingly calm about the upcoming adventure. I didn't even cry when mom and dad left me! In about forty-five minutes I'm going to embark on an adventure of a lifetime!

p.s.: I'm so glad I am travelling single. Girls are crying leaving their boyfriends, boys are on the phone with their worried girlfriends...ugh. Also, I'm reading The Rough Guide First Time Around the World and it's making me watnt to travel for a year; I want to just go on a whim and work and volunteer abroad. Peace & Blessin's

No comments:

Post a Comment